Job Title: Python AWS Developer
Rate: $65/hr on C2C
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut or Raleigh, NC
Duration: 2+ Years
Python AWS Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities • Work in an onshore-offshore model, with 4-5 offshore developers.
• Follow engineering best practices and take pride in it.
• Agile Ceremonies – Participate and Contribute
• Applications Development –
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6+ years of experience in:
• Full Stack Engineering practice - Designing, developing, deploying & testing
• Hands on experience with Python - Django, Flask, Pandas
• Hands on experience with Spark framework using Python (PySpark)
• Hands on experience with AWS Services – S3, SNS, SQS, Glue, Step functions, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudwatch alarms, Terraform.
• Hands on experience with Oracle/SQL Server/Dynamo DB
• Knowledge of TDD with at least unit test automation.
• Experience with CICD tools – GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube, Veracode/Checkmarx
|Kevin | Talent Acquisition Lead|
E-VERIFY | A Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprise