Looking for a candidate that does full stack Java custom development.
Java, Linux, RHEL8, JBOSS, JSF, Microservices, Web development. Eclipse Maven experience developing web application using presentation layer frameworks such as Apache struts and Java server faces
The Software Development Analyst is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale custom-developed business applications that meet the needs of the Company system.
- Contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with Company business units to define requirements for business engagements.
- Work with the project team and the appropriate stakeholders to convert business requirements to written technical specifications that adhere to the Company s architectural guidelines and industry best practices.
- Design solutions that meet the needs of multiple business units at the Company and within the Company system.
- Complete assigned coding and testing tasks within the specified time frame in order to keep business initiatives on schedule.
- Support application end users by addressing and resolving application-related problems and issues in a timely and cordial
Experience in the following is required: Integrated Development Environments: Eclipse and Maven; Solid experience with core Java technologies and concepts; Knowledge of multi-tier web application development using standard presentation layer technologies; and Understanding of source code management principles in a team environment. Experience in the following is preferred: Source control system: Subversion; Expertise in developing web applications using presentation layer frameworks such as Apache Struts and Java Server Faces; Knowledge of component libraries for Java Server Faces; Advanced SQL skills (Sybase preferred); Appeon PowerBuilder; Working knowledge of financial services and mortgage industries, including related rules and regulations; Adobe ColdFusion development; and Ability to develop UNIX or RHEL-based
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications in a professional software development (team) environment.
- Experience developing web-based applications using JBoss Application Server in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts including design patterns.
- Strong problem-solving