Java Full Stack Engineer
Phoenix, AZ & NY
Long term contract
Direct client: Immediate client interview
Looking for a Self-starter who can work very easily independently and also in close collaboration with and across teams is a must.
- Full Stack/back-end engineer who contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
- Function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Participate in code reviews and automated testing
- Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Enable the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Automate deployments in test or production environments
- Automatically scale applications based on demand projections
- Customer oriented, understanding business impacts from technology changes or decisions.