Data warehouse Engineer with Informatica, ETL, IBM Datastage, scheduling tools such as Control- M,Autosys
Location: Century City, CA
Contract position: 12+ months with possible extension
Must have skills: Informatica, ETL, IBM Datastage, scheduling tools such as Control- M,Autosys
- Candidate should be around 8-10 years of experience and work location would be Century City, California.
- Knowledge of IBM DataStage Architecture, Stages/Transformations, Design, ETL flow, advanced SQLs.
- Knowledge of data loading techniques using DataStage
- Hands on ETL development experience with good knowledge of Data warehousing concepts and experience on data modeling.
- Experienced in DataStage Parallel jobs development using different stages like Aggregator, Join, Merge, Lookup, dataset,Filter, Row generator, Column Generator, Change Capture, Copy, Funnel, Sort, peek,Routines etc.
- Knowledge and experience on DataStage Director for running, monitoring and error management the jobs.
- Experienced in development of DataStage sequences to run the batch jobs.
- Understanding and Experience on Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
- knowledge of scheduling tools such as Control- M,Autosys,Tivoli etc.(anyone).
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience applying modeling techniques to actual business solutions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Good experience on Onsite and offshore co-ordination and Handling ETL team.
- Good communication skills, ability to work independently on ETL tasks, including data-analysis and documentation.