Job Title: Full-Stack Java engineers and Java MicroService Engineer
Location: Durham, NC or Westlake, TX
Duration: Long term
Job ID: --------------------
Role1: Java Microservice Engineer
We are seeing massive hiring in both NC and TX looking for bother Full-Stack Java engineers and Java MicroService Engineers.
IF you have either of the 2 profiles available and are open to NC and TX please let me know.
Top skills desired:
• Java Role
o REST APIs
o Core Java/J2EE patterns
o Enterprise Integration Patterns
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent training and experience.
• 6+ years total years of software development experience and 3+ years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Lean environment using Jira
• Minimum of 5 years of Java software development in an enterprise level environment
• 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot & Microservices architecture; 4+ years of Spring framework (MVC, AOP, IoC, Integration, etc.)
• Expertise with Enterprise Integration Patters and experience with responsive design and optimizing html for desktop and mobile devices.
• Strong back-end development with JAVA Restful API supporting front end systems driven by Angular.
• Experience with Git in a feature branch environment using peer code review and CI/CD and tools such as Jenkins or Concourse.
• AWS experience required
• Experience writing unit and integration testing using, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor.
• PREFERRED: Tools experience: Jenkins, Jira, PMD, Checkstyle, Sonar, Crucible
• PREFERRED: Testing experience: jUnit, Mockit, FitNesse, Veracode, Jasmine, Karma
• PREFERRED: Familiarity with 3-tier, MVC design patterns
• PREFERRED: Understanding of authentication/authorization frameworks and practices like OAuth 2.0 and SSO
Role2: Java Fullstack Engineer
The Expertise You Have
• Digital attitude, and proficient across a variety of implementation patterns for development of enterprise level API Services and consumption using modern frameworks and open source technologies.
• Excellent communications skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in substantial discussions as well as detailed oriented with strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Ability to efficiently balance multiple high-priority assignments and ability to meet project deadlines while maintaining quality work
The Skills You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 10+ years of primary development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring/SpringBoot, Angular, Bootstrap CSS, Node.js, and SQL/Oracle. Experience with versions of Angular 9+ is preferred.
• 3+ years of Responsive & Modern Web application design and development.
• 2+ years of API Development using Java / Spring/ Rest Services and Swagger
• Test Driven Development using JUnit, Mockito, Protractor
• Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools – Git, Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
• Leadership: Team player, self-starter, innovative, eager to learn every day
• Scrum Developer certification is desired
• Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (AWS or Azure)
HCL Global Systems, Inc