Job Title: PeopleSoft Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA / Remote
Duration: 6 Months
- Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
- Integration of PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database using dpk.
- Install People Tools & Application using DPK s/w.
- Configure/Install new HCM/FSCM PUM.
- Configure Single sign on between PeopleSoft applications.
- Use of Change Assistant to install updates and fixes.
- Use of Change Assistant and perform Tools upgrade and entire application upgrade.
- Provide advice to applications programmers in troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other data management issues.
- Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact performance of SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within one or more areas of specialty.
- Install PeopleSoft application software and third party tools and build web server, application server, and process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
- Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
- Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Create CSR for ssl certificates; work with AT&T to have the certificate issued with ssl certificate issuers, and install ssl certificates for all applications used in the agency.
- Provide Tier III support for PeopleSoft security related issues.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Minimum Six years of PeopleSoft admin experience is preferred.
Please email your resume for consideration to Click here to Apply/ Sivar AT kyyba . com
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.