We are looking for a Java FullStack Developer for a multi year contract position in Linthicum, MD.
Preferred only local candidates, F2F interview is a must.
- Create single page applications using HTML5, Angular JS, JSON, jQuery and Java, based on requirements.
- Develop applications in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA.
- Develop applications and integrate using services such as APIs/RESTful APIs.
- Collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back-end.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions.
- At least 2 years of experience with spring framework development.
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services and Angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- AWS cloud based development experience.
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care)."
Interested candidates send your resume to email@example.com