Title: Java Fullstack Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: long Term contract
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Skill:
- Has worked on Angular 7, developing components and consuming REST APIs.
- Has worked on web application development using Java 8+ and Spring MVC/ Spring Boot.
- Has thorough knowledge on Unit testing Angular using Jasmine, Karma.
- Has knowledge on consuming SOAP services using Spring framework.
- Has developed REST Services / API using Spring Boot with any relational / document database as backend.
- Has good knowledge on Unit testing REST APIs.
- Strong experience in ORM (e.g. JPA, Hibernate), SQL and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge on tooling like Node JS, npm, ng cli, Git, Maven, Gradle is needed.
- Good to have implemented Swagger UI in REST Services for interactive UI testing.
- Familiar DevOps tools and experience in CI/CD software
- Has setup pipeline in GitLab using tools like SONAR, is added advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Sr. Recruiter| Charter Global Inc
https://www.charterglobal.com | Office: 770-326-9933 Ext: 319| email@example.com
Address:One Glenlake Parkway | Suite 525 | Atlanta, GA 30328