Senior Java Developer Raleigh NC (Remote job) 2+ years contract
• 10+ years hands-on experience in design, development and testing of web-based applications and webservices using Java/J2EE.
• Experience designing APIs adhering to SOAP or REST architecture style.
• Experience with one or more frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Angular, Node, Java-script, JQuery, CSS.
• Experience with Hibernate or any other ORM frameworks.
• Experience with advanced database concepts using MS SQL, DB2 databases.
• Experience in web-based application servers like JBoss EAP and Apache Tomcat.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems (performance and application issues).
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey technology solutions to business/non-technical partners.
• Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
• Can independently develop technical design documents, program specifications, and make code changes.
• Professional who is motivated, should possess a strong work ethic and can be an effective team player.
• Proactive in nature and should be quick learner of new tools/technologies.