Title: Java Lead/Architect.
Location : Houston, TX
Leads must have below experience,
- Strong development exp using Java Microservices architecture
- Strong Hands on knowledge on Kafka and Kubernetes
- Should have experience on Domain Driven Development approach
- Should be well versed with the agile development methodologies.
- Good to have the knowledge on React Js.
We can look for couple of Leads with >90% match to the JD and rest developers with ~80% match with the JD.
Below is detailed JD for your ref.
- Full Stack Engineer responsible for designing domain driven solutions
- Write maintainable & testable code that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Automate tests and deployments alleviating the need for manual intervention
- Build applications based on cloud-native principles and deploy to cloud platforms
- Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure successful integration
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Design applications leveraging a Domain driven approach
- Hands on experience with Spring stack (spring boot, spring core etc.), REST and GraphQL
- Experience in packaging services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
- Experience in implementing ServiceMesh to address non-core domain concerns
- Solid knowledge of patterns like side car, circuit breaker, traffic shifting, ingress, egress, health check, etc.
- Well versed with junit, functional (using cucumber), integration and performance testing
- Has implementation knowledge of managing asynchronous communication using Kafka including leveraging kstreams for data streaming or other event hub channel such as JMS broker solutions to achieve similar result
- Strong believer of code quality and writes junit case using mocking frameworks (jmockit, mockito, etc.)
- Good understanding of Oracle or other SQL databases
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, GraphQL, ReactJS, Redux, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, kstreams, ServieMesh, Elastic, SQL, Oracle, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, mockito, jmockit, cucumber, enzyme, jacoco, jmeter