The selected individual will have the technical experience in foundations of Java and web application development using a framework like Spring, Struts, Java EE or Mule.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Programming (Class, Object, Interface, Inheritance, Composition and SOLID principles)
- Good experience on Java Foundations (IO, Collections, Generics, Exception Handling and Threading)
- Experience in JSP, Servlets, Session and Filters
- Experience creating Java web applications using a framework like Spring, Struts or Java EE
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of creating and consuming REST/SOAP services
- Basic knowledge of unit testing using Junit
- Mulesoft development experience is a big plus.
This position requires a minimum of a US Bachelor s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related fields of study such as information technology, computer engineering, electrical, electronics and or communications engineering, or the academic equivalent obtained through a combination of education and experience.