Nisum is a global consulting firm headquartered in California. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto "Building Success Together," we've grown to over 1,000 consultants in 8 offices across the United States, India and Chile. Nisum specializes in Adaptable Back-End systems such as, Order Management, Inventory and eCommerce. Our philosophy and deep technical expertise result in solutions that deliver real and measurable growth.
About Our Team
Nisum is the preferred technology and business advisor for some of the world s leading Fortune 500 brands. We need excellent members to deliver solutions that take our clients to exceptional new heights. Come join our rapidly growing team to work on today s most exciting and cutting-edge technologies.
- Minimum 8 years of Java/J2EE experience in hands on application production support, ideal candidate would have prior development background Expert in Core JAVA, J2EE Working knowledge of Enterprise Web Applications
- Experience with Cloud native technologies like PCF on Azure
- Experience with micro services and Mongo DB
- Experience with Splunk, AppDynamics are preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in SOAP, JSP, REST and other web technologies
- Must be very hands on and ready to take deep dive like L3 production Support
- Good knowledge of Spring and other J2EE frameworks
- High level expertise in the implementation, support and troubleshooting of production environments including cloud native applications.
- Responsible for support of a production application, including taking a root cause approach to problem solving
Advanced troubleshooting and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to converse in both technical and non-technical terms to both novice and more proficient system users
- Bachelors degree ( BA or BS) in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, Computer applications or related field.