TechStar Group is a niche Product Development, Business Solutions, and Global IT Services firm based in Dallas, TX. At TechStar, we help drive customer success by leveraging our deep expertise in IT Solutions and Business Process improvements to enable our clients to achieve their organizational objectives.
Founded in 2002, TechStar Group has grown to become a solutions and implementation partner of choice to multiple Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, TechStar currently has offices and delivery locations throughout the US and India.
About our client:
Our client is a multinational telecommunications conglomerate and the largest US wireless communications service provider. The opportunity will allow you to directly make an impact on how their customers live, work and play in over 180 different countries, with each application affecting tens of millions of users.
Job Title: Java Production Support Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months on W2-Contract
Salary: $85K P.A Benefits / $50/hr on W2
About the opportunity:
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. 6-10 years of experience
- 6 to 8 years experience with JAVA, strong hands on experience with Spring Framework,.
- 4 to 6 years experience with RDBMs as Oracle and MySQL
- 2 to 4 years experience in developing microservices in JAVA and production implementation.
- 2 or more years experience on Microservices architecture and SOA.
- 2 or more years experience in using open source tools as JIRA,JENKINS,STASH.
- 2 to 4 years experience with Agile Methodology and Sprint cycles
- 2 to 4 years Experience with with Cloud based technologies as AWS, DOCKER
- 4 to 6 years experience with Linux as User, Shell Scripts
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
- Provides high level written communications such as white papers, decision documents, or research papers
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
What we offer:
At TechStar, we are always seeking high-performers who are at the forefront of technology. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and access to challenging opportunities that facilitate personal and professional growth.
Learn more about us at: www.techstargroup.com
srinivas at techstargroup .com
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, 540E Irving, TX, 75039