We are looking for candidates who have strong technical understanding coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us identify the next innovations in our primary industry practices Financial Services, Utilities, Technology, Media & Entertainment, and CPG/Retail.
Java Programmer Analyst/Developer
12+ Months Contract
- Prepare Technical Documentation
- Suggest Improvements
- Contribute to Product Development
- Troubleshoot Issues
- Assist Users
- Provide extended support for Users in other geographies
- Demonstrate problem solving skills which may require quick database fixes or collaborative efforts across various departments
- Showcase technical expertise of the product they handle and processes behind it
- Excellent Customer Satisfaction through effective communication, paying attention to concerns and provide clear, regular updates
- Creating extensive documentation, tracking errors, and making changes to products
- Should be able to multi task by participating in customer issue resolution and contribute to product development
- Experience of 5 to 7 years
- Deep background in Java language programming (5+ years) and implementation using Spring Framework.
- Experience with JUNIT
- Worked in an Agile scrum delivery model for more than 2 years
- Develop Java REST based web services. Utilize programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques, while contributing to the technical code base including any required documentation both inside code and in external design specifications.
- Ability to implement Micro Services Spring Boot developers with at least 1 full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot.
- Experience in working with continuous delivery framework
- Participate in and drive end-to-end development lifecycle activities of the application, including design, coding, testing and deployment activities.
- PL/SQL development knowledge
- Have worked with RDBMS such as Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Awareness about shell scripting
- Proven ability to communicate with solution designers and SMEs to understand requirements and implement appropriate solutions.
- Experience with multithreaded development, modern approaches to concurrence.
- Must have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
NOTE: The talent(s) are expected to work in variable time to assist Customers in various geographies.
Please send me your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brillio is a global technology consulting firm focused on optimizing innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and deep industry expertise. Visit us at www.brillio.com. On Facebook at BrillioGlobal. On Twitter @BrillioGlobal.