We are looking for candidates who have strong technical understanding coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us identify the next innovations in our primary industry practices – Financial Services, Utilities, Technology, Media & Entertainment, and CPG/Retail.
Programmer Analyst/Developer (Java)
• Prepare Technical Documentation
• Suggest Improvements
• Contribute to Product Development
• Troubleshoot Issues
• Assist Users
• Provide extended support for Users in other geographies
• Demonstrate problem solving skills which may require quick database fixes or collaborative efforts across various departments
• Showcase technical expertise of the product they handle and processes behind it
• Excellent Customer Satisfaction through effective communication, paying attention to concerns and provide clear, regular updates
• Creating extensive documentation, tracking errors, and making changes to products
• Should be able to multi task by participating in customer issue resolution and contribute to product development
• Experience of 5 to 7 years
• Participate in and drive end-to-end development lifecycle activities of the application, including design, coding, testing and deployment activities.
• PL/SQL development knowledge
• Have worked with RDBMS such as Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Awareness about shell scripting
• Develop Java REST based web services. Utilize programming skills to adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques, while contributing to the technical code base including any required documentation both inside code and in external design specifications.
• Ability to implement Micro Services Spring Boot developers with at least 1 full life cycle engagement using Spring Boot.
• Deep background in Java language programming (5+ years) and implementation using Spring Framework.
• Experience with JUNIT
• Worked in an Agile scrum delivery model for more than 2 years
• Experience in working with continuous delivery framework
• Proven ability to communicate with solution designers and SMEs to understand requirements and implement appropriate solutions.
• Experience with multithreaded development, modern approaches to concurrence.
For Further information regarding the job or to apply please contact Kishore @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on optimizing innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and deep industry expertise. Visit us at www.brillio.com. On Facebook at BrillioGlobal. On Twitter @BrillioGlobal.