VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Java Script Developer, Senior
to support our client in Washington, DC
. Additional Information:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Salary: dependent upon experience, competitive salary
- Security Clearance: ability to attain a public trust
- Available: within 2 weeks
- 4+ years of experience with Java Script
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with transferring code from the web browser to command line (ie. in Chrome browser you select inspect) and working with Java Script through the command line
- 2+ years of experience with server-side Java
- 2+ years of experience with REST API programming with SharePoint
- Experience with JDBC based database programming with Oracle driver and SQL bind parameters
- Experience with database ETL and SQL scripting
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance. Cannot be a dual citizen per new SEC requirements
BA or BS degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Telecommunications, or TechnologyOTHER DUTIES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.