Are you a highly skilled Java Developer with strong SDLC experience?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Cary!Responsibilities of the Java Software Developer:
Requirements of the Java Software Developer:
- Complete stories on time and with high quality to ensure release dates are met
- Develop unit and functional tests to meet or exceed test coverage goals
- Support user acceptance testing, system testing, and performance/volume/stress testing
- At least 3 years of strong Java development skills and at least 1 year of Angular experience
- At least 2 years of Oracle, DB2, or other SQL experience
- Experience in full life cycle implementations
- Ability to explain concepts to technical staff
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Agile experience preferred
Keywords: Java Software Developer, Oracle, SQL, Angular, SDLC, Agile
Job ID: 333058 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!