Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
** LinkedIn profile link required on resume for all submitted candidates
• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 8 years’ hands-on software development (full SDLC) experience required
• Agile methodology project experience preferred
• Experience with multiple platforms, languages and technical solutions.
• 6 years’ experience developing with Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Weblogic, JBoss, JMS, web services (REST & SOAP) and front end development
• Experience with code coverage tools such as CAST/Fortify preferred
• Exposure to CICD continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Test Automation and build tools such as Maven or Ant preferred
• Experience with Angular JS preferred
• AWS experience preferred
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience leading a team a plus
For consideration, please reference job number 2539
San Francisco, CAContact