Title: Senior Software Engineer, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
Location: San Diego, CA (100% Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) to join the team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
• Design, develop, test, deploy and support of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) including customization, extension and implementation of services that integrate with Commerce Cloud.
• Continuously improve software, tools, processes and push the limits of technology.
• Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment with our globally distributed engineering teams, architecture, product management, quality assurance, and operations.
• Act as subject matter expert in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science or related field.
• 6+ years total experience as an engineer with a minimum of three years of SAP Hybris related experience delivering full life cycle implementations.
• Experience integrating Hybris with other applications such as Content management, payment gateway, tax using APIs.
• 4+ years of experience in developing business critical software using Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST, JSON/XML, Servlet containers, JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies.
• 4+ years of experience with different data storage technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
• Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with microservices architecture.
• Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.