ACS group has an immediate need for a Java Software Engineer (Backend / Full Stack) with experience in the Technology Industry. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential and located in Sunnyvale CA. Our client is a leading Datacenter Technology company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Java, Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data / JPA, PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Cassandra, REST API, AWSP/Azure, CI-CD, Containers, React/Angular
- As a key member of the Product Engineering function you will be involved in the software development life cycle with a focus on delivering solutions for Interconnection product systems.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on Architecture, Design, Development & Support of Software Products and Solutions
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
- Provides level of effort (LOE) for product backlog. Work with technical project managers and product management teams to define schedule
- Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals
- Help in evaluation and recommendation of appropriate technologies for product features and platform
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process
- Provides status reports and help with release management planning
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related field with 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Professional Experience architecting, building, deploying, and supporting customer facing applications at scale in an innovative engineering environment
- Minimum 5+ years Full-stack expertise in application design & development with java technologies with knowledge of Spring, JPA/Hibernate and crafting RESTful APIs.
- Strong programming foundation with knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in designing micro-services & SOA based applications
- Expertise in using RDBMS database technologies like Postgres or Oracle
- Expertise in using No-SQL database technologies including Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration and delivery using public cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform and container technologies such as Docker
- Experience in architecting and building large scale systems using scale-out architecture that require high availability, performance, high scalability, and multi-tenancy
ABOUT ACS Solutions
ACS Solutions is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017) Website: www.acsicorp.com