Position: Java/SQL Software Engineer
Description: Data Intelligence, LLC (DI) is interviewing Software Engineering candidates with extensive Java, Web, and SQL development experience. The candidate will be part of DI's development team. The team is supporting the application development for one of our DoD contracts/customers.
The candidate will work directly with DI's Technical Lead and be resposible for designing, coding, unit testing, and integration of functional enhacements to our customer's current Web/Database application. The position allows for some remote work , but employee must be available during core working hours.
Clearance: SECRET or US citizen with the ability to apply for a SECRET clearance.
- 5+ years of Java development
- J2EE programming, especially Websphere Application Server (WAS)
- Rational Software Architect IDE experience
- Oracle Database development experience, including SQL, PLSQL, Stored Procedures, Oracle DB concepts.
- Knowledge of Air Force policy/procedures for managing and using Technical Orders a plus
- Experience developing software on a geographically dispersed software development team
2 Eves Drive, Suite 250 Marlton, NJ, 08053Contact