RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Work as part of a cross-functional team to understand business needs and requirements.
• Design and develop software to meet business objectives.
• Assist in providing estimates for software development work.
• Follow standard software development guidelines and best practices.
• Create and maintain test plans, documentation and automated testing routines for all technical changes.
• Grow technical skillset by seeking out cross-training and knowledge advancement opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science along with 3 – 5 years of experience
• Experience with Java or other relevant Object Oriented development language.
• Web development experience with HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience writing SQL queries.
• Basic knowledge of XML and JSON.
• Source Control Management systems (i.e., SVN, Git).
• An understanding of common application architecture design patterns (i.e., MVC, MVVM).
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
GENESYS is an equal opportunity employer.