Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Grand Rapids, MI area in need of an Solution Architect/Application SME for a 6+ month contract opportunity.
*US Citizens and Green Card Candidates are encouraged to apply*
• Provides expertise in the design and functionality of business applications
• Understands customers business processes and products and how best they can be supported by the application systems.
• Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements.
• Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
• Validates suppliers estimates.
• Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
• Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
• Specifies / recommends integration and parallel testing criteria.
• Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, as required.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in solution design/subject matter analysis
• WebSphere environment
• Web Service Integration
• AIX & Linux environment
DATABASE KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• DB2/Distributed DB2
• SQL and SQL application tuning
• WebSphere ECI/EPI communication interface to CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG)
• IBM Rational Suite (RTC) – Source Control, Code Merge
• Understanding of Policy processing from UI to Middleware to Database
• Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details. NO CALLS PLEASE!