Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at .
Title: Java Solution Architect (Day 1 Onsite - Hybrid Role)
Location: Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Long Term
- Understand changing business needs and recommend technology strategies for the future based on technical and economic feasibility.
- Communicate with users, customers, and management on the future vision for, use of, and operability of the systems.
- Build relationships with business units that we support, bridging the gap between understanding their business needs and communicating with the technical resources delivering solutions.
- Technical oversight of vendor teams building solutions. Review technical designs and builds for adherence to standards and best practices.
- Understand and apply Cloud technologies to develop mission-critical applications.
- Lead Cloud governance to ensure applications are following enterprise standards and industry best practices.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture to review and analyze major design decisions, ultimately providing recommendations and seeking buy-in.
- Apply disciplined software development processes and utilize leading-edge technologies to engineer and implement automated solutions to business problems.
- Provide leadership to development teams in systems analysis and design of complex system architectures and multi-platform business processes.
- Address the impact of changes in business and technology strategies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Agile methodology and the Scrum Framework.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated functional work experience in the related area/s.
- Experience providing guidance to application support and/or project implementation vendors.
- Experience with DevOps methodology, pipeline tools, and the Scrum framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts, influence and persuade the business, and make recommendations to management.
- Demonstrated functional work experience with Cloud technologies, NoSQL, Java, Angular, SOAP/REST Web Services, WebLogic, JBOSS, Serverless Computing, Container technology, and DevOps tools.
- Experience in designing and developing Cloud applications using the AWS platform and products.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification.
- Experience in multiple-year projects involving large-scale system development.
- Experience in application production support, ensuring SLA's are adhered to and upgrades occur as needed.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Careers