Kforce has a client in Wilmington, DE that is seeking a Java Spring Boot Cloud Engineer. This opportunity includes long-term fulltime employment with client.
Our client one of the world's largest financial institutions is building multiple Java Scrum Teams in Wilmington (DE), Plano (TX), Jersey City (NJ) and Columbus (OH). This posting is for 3 Data Warehouse Java Spring Boot Microservices CI/CD Cloud Engineers in Delaware - Philadelphia Area.
* 5+ years of professional experience as a Java developer in a data oriented, batch processing environment
* 5+ years of experience in analysis of data or complex processes and systems, demonstrating strong analytical skills
* 3+ years of hands on experience with Java
* 2+ years of hands on experience with Spring Boot
* 3+ years of hands on experience with relational databases such as Teradata or Oracle
* 3+ years of experience using SQL
* 2+ years of experience creating complex technical designs
* Experience with issue analysis and resolution including usage of issue resolution processes for application production problems
* Experience working in an Agile setting
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a structured SDLC and interface and coordinate with a variety of business and I/T groups
* Experience with Unix shell scripting is a plus
* Experience with a scheduling tool, especially Control-M, is a plus
* Proficient in Big Data application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
* Working proficiency in Big Data development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
* Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.