Kforce's client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, is building multiple Full Stack Java Scrum Teams in Wilmington (DE), Plano (TX), Jersey City (NJ), Tampa (FL) and Columbus (OH). This posting is for a Senior Angular Java Spring Messaging Oracle Engineer in Wilmington, DE; Philadelphia area. This opportunity includes long-term fulltime employment with the client.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Experience in design and build of complex application systems using the new banking architecture including Java/J2EE/Spring technologies. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java/J2EE/JSP based Web applications/Middleware and Batch systems - Ideal hire is 5+ year Java Spring Engineer
* Experience in design, analysis, development, coding, unit testing, debug, and documentation for Java/J2EE systems including Web applications, business services, batch applications, large/complex projects and utilizing Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems
* A fundamental understanding of software skills and the different components of SDLC such as business analysis, development, and maintenance and software improvement is essential
* Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles
* Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC, Java Design Patterns and Junit
* Knowledge of Messaging Services like Kafka/MQ/etc.
* Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
* Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation
* Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
* Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST
* Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.