Kforce's client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, is building multiple Java Scrum Teams in Wilmington (DE), Plano (TX), Jersey City (NJ) and Columbus (OH). This posting is for 8 Java Spring Boot Microservices CI/CD Engineers in the Delaware, Philadelphia area. This opportunity includes long-term fulltime employment with the client.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* College degree, preferably in Computer Science or Mathematics
* Solid Java Spring Boot and design techniques with experience in a large environment(s) with solid understanding of distributed concepts, patterns, big data/cloud concepts and multi-threading
* Strong experience with Rest/Restful/RestAPI - Microservices
* Working experience with messaging tools MQ/Kafka (preferred) and Cassandra/NoSQL Data Bases/Lakes
* Strong to Senior Database development skills with ability to design/understand design tables, Complex SQL & ETL workflows
* Experience with Agile tools & technologies (Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence)
* Writing User Stories, participating in refinement discussions as well as sprint planning sessions
* Strong debugging & technical troubleshooting skills; Knowledge of code testing techniques
* Experience with open-source test automation tools is desired
* Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle & toolset
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD prefer Jenkins), Test Driven Development, Design Driven Development, Cloud Development
* Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
* Strong analytical, communication, organizational & problem-solving skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status