Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Java Spring Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (Remote till Covid-19 Ends)
Role: Java Spring Developer
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Java Spring Developer would need to have at least 6+ years of experience. For this role, you must have 6+ years of experience with a superior software development background and be able to facilitate, design, and develop technical solutions for existing Java applications and processes.
- Interact with Lead Developers, System Analysts, Business Users, Architects, Test Analysts, Project Managers and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop software solutions and enhancements.
- Responsible for Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable the client to accomplish its business objectives, including the migration from coupled monoliths to a resilient, elastic, event-driven architecture of decoupled Microservices and MicroApps.
- Responsible for sound and high-quality technical deliverables.
- Analyze, quantify and estimate the amount of work for every sprint or release.
- Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Always be ready to be hands-on to develop or fix issues to deliver on time and with highest quality.
- Code with least bugs and incorporating the best practices.
- 6+ years of experience working in Java with spring projects and 3+ in Java Spring Boot.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Gitflow
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing Java based applications with Spring
- 3+ years of Spring Boot experience.
- 1+ years of Microservices experience.
- 1+ Maven/Gradle/Git/Jira
- 1+ years Angular
- 1+ years of Test Driven Development (JUnit/Spock) experience.
- 1+ Micron API framework experience.
- 1+ years of Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift experience
- 1+ years of Banking industry experience.
- Confluent Kaka and Event streaming architecture experience.
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 6+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Bhavna Singh
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2216)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years