Java Developer for a long term contract.
Charleston, WV based corporation has an immediate opportunity to join a talented highly technical development team.
The primary skill needed is enterprise-level application development with Java then secondarily Angular & Nodejs experience. In this position, you will be prepared to ..
- Independently implement solutions to very complex programming problems and is considered a programming SME with the ability to mentor other team members. Oversees other less senior team members if needed and ensures optimal alignment of a technical approach to business requirements.
- Develop and document software efficiently at high quality based on a defined set of design and performance requirements in an Agile environment
- Adheres to processes defined by the Technical Lead and/or Solution Architect with the ability to contribute to the definition of these if necessary
- Provide estimates of work effort as well effectively help more junior team members to do that effectively
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies, Proactively provide ideas to improve proposed solutions
- Actively participate in application design, database design, schema layout and data loading
- Actively participate in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan, Prepare sample data and unit test plans
- Troubleshoot and corrects complex bugs or issues (including performance issues)
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests as per the project plan
- Assist in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required
- Align all work effort with the project schedule/work plan
- Java, Java Swing, JPA, T-SQL, Angular 6 & RxJs 6
- REST, CSS, SOLID OO Principles
- PrimeNg, Git, VSTS, AWS Experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- NET, C#
- Automated testing experience (Junit, Karma, Postman)
If you are excited and ready to work in Charleston, WV for one of the premier energy companies in the US, then submit your resume today in MS Word format to
Smart Shared Services specializes in connecting qualified talented technical professionals with our client s open career opportunities. SSS is an equal opportunity employer.