Title: Java Tech Lead
Duration: 12+ months contract with possible extension
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30005
Visa: Any visa fine
• Minimum of 10 years of strong application development and design experience in highly scalable enterprise JAVA/JEE systems.
• Strong experience in complex application design, ability to provide solutions, design Concepts, design patterns.
• Ability to converse in both technical and non-technical terms to both novice and more proficient system users.
• Researches technical solutions to business problems.
• Strong understanding of Java best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning.
• Ability to work with different teams that includes business, support and development to troubleshoot and deduce root cause of issues.
• Expertize on experience in Spring (MVC, CORE, Boot) and Hibernate.
• Strong Knowledge of RESTful services, XML, JSON is required.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle 11G database is required.
• Experience in MONGO DB is desired.
• Expertize in Java, J2EE and JSP.
• Hands on experience in any of the development IDEs - Eclipse/IntelliJ.
• Experience in GIT, SVN, Maven.
• Experience in Tomcat and WebSphere.
• Continuous Integration, Maven, and Jenkins. * Experience in AWS development is a must.
• Experience in working on Agile methodology is a must.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal customers, other internal teams and peer IT teams.
• Constantly learn about latest technologies, seek their best use in the products, if possible.
• Should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self-motivation and effective team participation.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills.
• The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines.
702 Acme Plaza J B Nagar, Andheri- Kurla Road Andheri East Mumbai MAHARASHT, 400059Contact