Job Title: Java Tech Lead
Location : Little Falls, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
• Experience in systems analysis and software development.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in the applicable technology, experience with state-of-the-art development tools and structured & object-oriented methodologies.
• Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
• Rich hands-on experience on J2EE stack of technologies and Object-oriented design patterns, microservices architecture.
• Hands-on experience on software technologies and standards such Spring Framework, Apache Axis, AJAX, jQuery, aspect-oriented
• Experience with MongoDB.
• programming, SOAP, and REST based webservices, unit testing frameworks like Junit.
• Experience using Git/Bitbucket, Jira, and Jenkins would be a plus.