Role : Java TechPM
Location : Mc Lean,VA
Duration : FTE or C2H
Kindly check with the resumes that you have submitted who has solid background in Java area (Not the plain PM folks).
Here are the key meeting notes.
1. PM should be Java/J2EE technical back gourd experience ( please change title to –> J2EE Technical PM )
2. Candidate should have experience in project and deliverable estimations.
3. Candidate should understand the dependence on other integrated systems and able to track same in his project estimation and plan.
4. Candidate should have experience in creating the complete project plan with WBS
• Identify business unit requirements, create project and process specifications, facilitate testing, coordinate with project teams and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget
• Identify process improvements and implement
• Take ownership of end-to-end project delivery
• Responsible for acting as the primary interface between a specific business/functional area and their IT partners.
• Represent the organization as the principal customer contact for projects, light enhancements, and other change initiatives
• Interact with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines
• Identify and resolve operational issues with business areas.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
• Ability to work independently and effectively with staff at all levels and from multiple divisions.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Proven ability to learn new business concepts supporting product and/or business process development.
• Strong organization and presentation skills.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• At least 6+ years of experience in defining project scope and objectives.
• At least 6+ years of experience in handling Java projects with good fundamentals in J2EE technologies.
• At least 9+ years of experience in all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
• At least 9+ years of experience in taking projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
• PMP is a plus
734 206 2003