Our fast-growing client who recently raised $80 million in Series C funding and are looking for a hands-on Technical Architect to grow their platform.
The business….Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Their mission is to enable companies in the same way.
They’re looking for a seasoned and talented enterprise-level Technical Architect to join a world-class engineering team and become instrumental in the development and architecture of their enterprise cloud platform.
As a Technical Architect, you will collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable software products and APIs. This role will report directly into the CTO.
- Design, build and maintain modular, efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code automation and be a key player in major architectural adoption and mentor team throughout the product development lifecycle
- Provide technical leadership and oversight for more than 1 scrum teams
- Drive Technology roadmaps and take up research/POC work for new tools/technology solutions to support product roadmap
- Identify bottlenecks in applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability, security and responsiveness of the applications
- Collaborate cross-functionally in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 11+ years of experience in building architecture and design for large scale enterprise application on cloud
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, SQL, multi-threading, caching techniques and microservices
- Experience utilizing continuous integration and continuous delivery techniques
- Hands-on experience in SQL, data modeling and data structures for high-volume and high-velocity data
- Proven track record in building products on big data systems such as Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, and other Big data technologies
- Experience building large scale distributed, fault-tolerant systems
- Experience in NOSQL datastores (Cassandra/MongoDB/Redis) and basic knowledge on Columnar database
Good interpersonal skills and have experience working with global teams
Up to $300,000 base salary, to find out more please get in touch