Title: : Java Technical Lead
Location: 15280 Addison Road (corner or Addison Rd and Arapaho)
Suite 260 Addison, TX 75001
Duration: Full Time
Mode of Interview: Face to Face
The Technical Lead is a member of the Engineering team focusing on our SaaS platform and will require at least 50% hands in code. This person will be responsible for providing leadership for several areas:
* Technical & Architectural Vision of the application and system
* Solution Discovery and Negotiation with Product Owner/Stakeholders
* Technical Mentoring and Recruiting of the development team
* DevOps / Agile Mindset and Practices
Required Skills / Experience
* Experience in leading development teams that was diligently applying DevOps and Agile principles, practices, and theory.
* Experience collaborating with Product Owners / Stakeholders on experiments in the pursuit of delivering the most value possible
* 8+ years* experience designing, building, and maintaining modern web applications
* Experience architecting web applications across AWS ecosystem
* Strong understanding of Postgres/MySQL
* Mentoring a team and bringing them up to speed on new languages and skills. We all learn from each other, but with the breadth of technical experience you*ll bring to the table, you*ll be an invaluable teacher to your less-experienced peers.
* Thinking big and acting fast. You*ll need a startup mentality with enterprise awareness. That means you can manage competing priorities, that you*re ready to pivot or adjust plans quickly, and that you understand the role you and your team play in major tech strategies.
* Influencing priorities, for both the team and the business. You understand both the business problem and the technical solution, and you*re able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary.
* Finesse. As leaders, we navigate within organizations to influence big decision makers and win trust. In this job, you*ll be using your people skills as much as your coding skills.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
* Experience with Java Spring Boot
* Strong understanding of Linux systems
* Experience with Angular/React/Vue/Ionic or similar frontend frameworks
* Experience configuring and managing CI tools (CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.)
* Experience with provisioning software such as Ansible or Cloudformation
* Experience with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence etc)
Thanks and Regards
(A Divison of Saicon Inc)
913 - 257 - 3377 Ext 208 or Ext 108
408 - 216 - 2646 Ext 208 or Ext 108