We are looking for Java Webservices Developer in Norfolk,VA.
Java Web Services Developer:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes increasingly complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests increasingly complex software application solutions for systems.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Defines detailed development tasks, task dependencies and estimates to complete work.
- Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Documents programs and procedures.
- Investigates and resolves increasingly complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Prepares and/or generates test data.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops solutions
- Provides input and validates increasingly complex project plans, test plans and implementation plans.
- Researches, develops, implements and maintains increasingly complex business application solutions.
- Tests increasingly complex program changes thoroughly to ensure accuracy.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience with Application Development using Java and related technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with writing Web Services, both REST and SOAP based.
- Strong skills in core Java8, server side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks.
- Experience with messaging middleware.
- Knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading and enterprise integrations patterns.
- Experience with Maven