We are looking for a software engineer to assist us with the maintenance, development, and implementation of our web-based applications. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and SQL Development
The role will primarily involve web application system maintenance and server-side design and programming work, but will also include some traditional user interface and application module development as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing application for business functions and technical structural layout.
- Web application system maintenance and server-side design and programming work
- Angular user interface and application module development
- Work with different build tools such as: (Maven/Ant), source control (SVN), and eclipse development tool
- Test Algorithms
- Implement web applications by using Spring framework, myBatise, and jQuery
- Ability to work with multiple O/S's: Window/Linux server platforms
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years intermediate level Java/J2EE experience
- Must have web UI side technical skills: Angular5, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML/CSS, Ajax, JSON, Java script
- Must have strong server side technical skills especially SQL skills (Oracle and MSSQL), Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Batch Framework, myBatis, Java/J2EE
- Strong written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Android mobile programming is a plus.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO)