Job title: Technical Business Analyst
Job City: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Job Length: 2 years
Our client are looking for a Business Analyst who will be a vital link between the business requirement and our Web system implementation by supporting and analyzing the business process, testing and executing deployment tasks of our system features.
This position needs to coordination among the business team, UX team, tech team and all related groups.
- Define business requirements with communicating with business users
- Help to design, document and maintain system process
- Communicate key insights and findings to system development team
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendation to system development team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the business users
- All business requirements need to be written both a business language and the technical language. (IMPORTANT)
- Write a user guide for all new functions and menus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience Web application hand-on programming (needs to convert the business language to the technical language)
- Over 7 year BA role experience – IT field (Web)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Java skills and Oracle database development skills including SQL programming
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in data analysing and system troubleshooting
- Experience in Sales and Distribution business process operation
cyberThink Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please feel free to call/email me for further information.
685 Route 202 206 STE 101
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-1774
Cell - (908) 552-0943