Leading Atlanta, Georgia based technology enabled consumer loan originator and servicer. This privately held company has developed a highly scalable loan origination and servicing platform and unique loan origination tools to deliver a differentiated level of service to its multiple stakeholders, including bank partners, merchant and retailer channel partners, consumers and borrowers. Leveraging proprietary mobile technology, the Company is currently experiencing exceptional growth in both accounts and profitability.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia with a second operational facility in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.
Experience and Skills:
We are seeking an experienced candidate who can assist with leading, designing and developing a suite of Web Services which will form the basis of advanced application development. The ideal candidate will have expertise in designing and creating REST based Java Web Services using leading open source and industry standard technology stacks. The individual will be able to operate in an iterative development environment for the full life cycle development working with development, DevOps, BA, PM and QA teams.
* 10+ years of Java development (back and front end)
* 6+ years of Java Web Services design and development background
* Experience with Java Persistence Architecture (JPA) using tools such as Hibernate or OpenJPA
* Solid experience with JMS/MQ Series
* Web services security covering SSO, authentication and authorization
* Experience in the healthcare, retail and/or home improvement Industries is a plus.
* Recent experience developing and implementing Java based Web Services, primarily in a REST model, but experience with SOAP is a plus.
* Experience with major Open Source Java tools such as Tomcat, JaxRS, Mule, and RabbitMQ.
* Experience developing, deploy, test and maintain technical assets in SOA environment, web services and integration
* Experience with build and development tools like Jenkins, Sonar and Maven.
Facilitating requirements gathering sessions and be able to translate business needs into proper solutions.
* Participate with architecture team in technical evaluations, solution and design approaches discussions
* Design, build, test and deploy highly scalable, high volume Java based Web Services following a traditional REST model.
* Perform code reviews and mentor other team members on the proper approaches to web services development.
* Able to work both in a team environment and as an individual contributor
* Responsible for actively supporting complex projects or programs from the Software development standpoint to drive the development of multiple GreenSky applications.
* Responsible for support to the team in achieving priorities, goals and strategies with key stakeholders.
* Provides objective advice, expertise and specialist support skills with the aim of creating value and maximizing growth, or improving the business performance of their clients.
* Ensures that development activities are on a path to deliver benefits realization.
* Ensures collaboration with key functional partners in the implementation of initiatives.
Readily recognizes solution and determines at what point issues require escalation to management.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: June 29, 2018
Years of Experience: 7 - 10 Years
Starting Date: ASAP