Senior Java Developer
Alpharetta, GA (Remote to start then onsite)
***MUST HAVE financial industry experience
We are looking for a strong full-stack hands-on Senior Technologist with extensive experience in designing, developing and supporting applications using latest technologies and tools (Java/J2EE, Angular, SQL Server, Apache Solr, etc.). You will work closely with the global team to help build next generation applications/platforms supporting critical front office functions. You should be results oriented, comfortable working as part of an Agile team, and thrive on participating in the development of systems that are of high quality.
The Right Candidate:
- A hands-on Senior Technologist with 8 to 10+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications end-to-end.
- In depth understanding and extensive experience in designing and developing complex web applications, using the modern web application development technologies and frameworks.
- Strong hands-on experience in developing large scale complex software solutions using Java/J2EE and related technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in developing web services using standard Java based frameworks/toolkits (REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML).
- Good understanding of DB concepts and experience working on SQL Server (or other RDBMS).
- Experience in leading a team of developers to accomplish development and delivery of complex large-scale enterprise applications in agile environment.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior team members.
- Excellent communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to and good understanding of Finance/Banking domain.
- Java/J2EE and relate technologies.
- Spring, myBatis, Gradle etc.
- SQL Server (or any other RDBMS).
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML).