Software Engineer – Full Stack
Salary is 125K to 140K
This role is located Jersey City.
• This role reports to Senior Manager, Turret and UDA Software
The candidate should have:
• Strong knowledge of Java / Java EE.
• Some knowledge of VoIP/Telecom protocols SIP, RTP, WebRTC or any other VoIP/Telecom protocol.
They don’t need to be an expert in VoIP but should at least know what VoIP is.
• Some experience with databases either SQL or NoSQL such as MySQL, MariaDB PostgreSQL MicrosoftSQL, MongoDB, etc… They don’t need to be a DB expert but should know what a DB is and how to query it.
The individual hired into this position will be part of a team of developers responsible for Company’s award winning products. The person will be tasked with understanding business requirements and delivering solutions for our Connexus client applications and devices. The candidate must have strong technical aptitude as well as excellent communication skills. This person must be passionate about technology and staying up to date on the latest trends within the cloud web applications technology space. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing software solutions in a cost effective, long-term strategy promoting reusable components, low maintenance costs, high quality and scalability. The scope of the position is:
• Develop software solutions leveraging test driven development using unit test frameworks.
• Develop software solutions that are geared towards a continuous integration/continuous delivery methodology.
• Develop software solutions in a microservices service - oriented architecture with loosely coupled services leveraging APIs.
• Develop end user facing UI applications with usability being a key factor for customer adoption.
• Review product functional requirements, infrastructure non-functional requirements, participate in architecture discussions and provide inputs.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of experience in relevant areas.
• Masters Degree in Computer Science a plus.
6 Research Drive Suite 440 Shelton, CT, 06484Contact