Job Title : ServiceNow CMDB : ITOM
Location: Bellevue WA
Duration: 12+Months (contract – with possibility of extension)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Highly experienced with ServiceNow Discovery domain. Discovery includes IT Assets, Physical Hosts, Virtual machines.
- Understanding of the types of data and be able to do normalization and synchronization with the CMDB. One who works well in a dynamic team environment and experienced in Agile process.
- Additional experience with Service Mgmt. and Event Mgmt. within the ServiceNow ITOM domain will be beneficial for future product growth..
- The position supports all implemented solutions including Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Portals, Knowledge, CMDB, IT Operations Management and IT Business Management.
- ServiceNow Administrator and/or Developer certification
- Experience with ServiceNow's primary toolset: Business rules, client scripts, script includes, script actions/events, import sets, export sets, asynchronous transformation, scripted REST, development automation, automated test framework, service portal
- The Service Management DevOps Engineer serves as a key technical resource in the configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the service management platform.
- Expertise with Java Script, HTML, XML, Python, and API's
- The engineer works with the Service Delivery functional and admin teams in the design, development and implementation of Service Management applications, and provides architectural input to maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are used at all times.
- Self-starter, able to work in an office setting and/or remotely
- Experience working as part of a scrum team
This role demands involvement in deployment process & someone who can work late hours on the days they are running the process