Client is looking for an experienced Java Software Developer responsible for operational support for a custom application in the St. Louis area for 6-9 months followed by DevOps work on the same application. This work will be preceded by 3 months of training on the application in Richardson, Texas. Work in St. Louis will be at a client facility under client supervision.
- 5-7 years of Java Development experience.
- Experience with REST/JSON, Web Services
- Experience using Spring, SpringBoot
- Experience with Maven, Git
- Implement designs provided by client and the client that are fully unit tested before the code is released for quality assurance testing
- Provide clear and concise status on scrum calls and other status reporting formats
- Be polite and responsive to client requests
- Provide clear and concise documentation of development work
- Learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
Work will be performed in 2 locations:
- First 3 months at the CLIENT office in Richardson, Texas to train on the specific application to be supported.
- 6-9 months in St. Louis supporting application at location of CLIENT client.
- Work through 12-31-2020 support at St. Louis location.