Role- Java developer with strong ETL skills
Location: Jersey City
Duration: 6 months
Primary skills client is looking are Java, Oracle and strong ETL skills and Oracle and Spring/ Microservices
The Reference Data Hub (RDH) is a multi-domain MDM solution based on the Orchestra Networks EBX5 solution. We are looking for a senior developer who is very familiar with the support and maintenance of the EBX5 platform in the context of Financial Services and in particular for the support of Party Master Information. This candidate will be part of the Data Services Team within Data Management and Architecture (DMA) and be responsible for designing and implementing several solutions and enhancements within the platform, including our Match/Merge process.
Core skills include:
• Master data and reference data concepts in the context of Financial Services
• JAVA programming and Java design patterns
• Data Architecture concepts, including Data Modeling
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong Data and Business Analysis acumen
• Minimum 2 to 5 years of progressive experience with the core skillsets.
• Good experience in developing application using Spring frameworks
• ETL Development in one of the key platforms—Pentaho/Spring Batch.
• REST API development and Micro-services development
• Kafka streaming data development
• Enterprise Service Bus experience (like TIBCO, MULE, or other)
• Data Warehousing architecture and development experience
• Oracle OR Vertica Database Experience
• Strong understanding of DLC methodologies, including Agile
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
• 9-12 years of experience in systems architecture, analysis and applications program development required
• Experience with EBX/Orchestra is strongly preferred
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Need Mid-Level Strong Java Developers with understanding of Spring/Spring Batch framework, Databases (Oracle or Sybase), SQL programming skills needed.
Primary skills client is looking are Java, Oracle and strong ETL skills.
hacker rank test is required.