Role: Java Developer
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Below is the job description for your reference:
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering with total of 10+ years of experience.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience with multiple web technologies such as J2EE, Design patterns, WebLogic, Spring, JDBC, ASP, IIS, XML in Unix and Windows environments.
• Proven experience in architecting and developing web applications using Node.JS, Spring, Angular frameworks
• Hands-on with deployment and maintenance of web applications in WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat or JBoss application servers.
• Extensive database development experience in MS SQL Server/ Oracle database and SQL scripting.
• Experience in building highly available, scalable and maintainable SOA based enterprise solutions and MVC based rich internet applications.
• Well-versed with enterprise infrastructure, networking, load balancing, disaster recovery and firewalls. Through understanding of SDLC processes including agile methodology.
• Strong experience designing and architecting strategic platforms while leveraging enterprise solutions for workflow, rules engine, messaging, entitlement and ETL.
• Analytical skills to model business functions, processes and dataflow within or between systems.
• Strong problem solving skills to debug complex and time-sensitive production incidents.
• Good interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders in functional business units and IT leadership.
• Familiarity with global delivery teams and offshore/ near-shore models.
If interested, please email me your word format resume along with your contact info