Our client is currently seeking a Financial Engineering Distributed Computing Specialist who will be creating the methods and technology for our next-generation, cloud based, grid computing architecture. This is involves reengineering all of the firm’s quantitative models and systems that leverage our distributing computing infrastructure and taking it to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have a creative but analytical mindset and be passionate about working with grid computing, big data and other technologies. The selected candidate will combine strong software development, quantitative analysis, and collaboration skills to help build high-performance risk analytics platforms, trading systems, and financial model application components/frameworks.
- At least 5 years of experience developing production software
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially EC2 (Spot Fleet), S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB and API Gateway
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests
- Solid understanding of software design principles and object-oriented programming
- Experience understanding and refactoring a large code base
Please email me your word format resume along with your contact info.