** Our client will NOT accept C2C candidates for this position **
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Work with other UI, UX, and Visual Designers to maintain a modern user experience.
* Collaborate with server side engineers/project managers on new initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* 3+ years of developing rich, customer-facing web applications.
* Significant experience with one or more of the following: AngularJS, Meteor, Node.js, MEAN stack, Backbone.js, Express.js, and Sails.js
* Skilled at creating user interfaces that drive engagement.
* Expert with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass).
* Experience with MongoDB.
* Extensive knowledge of cross browser compatibility and browser degradation strategies.
* Well versed in code optimization and software design principles.
* Software version control (Git/SVN) and release management experience.
* Experienced working with RESTful web services.
* Desired Skills:
* Financial domain experience, preferably in banking/brokerage.
* Experience working on large transactional websites.
* Understanding of back-end application server technologies (preferably J2EE/JEE and Node). Education:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Type: Temp to Hire