PotomacWave is currently seeking experienced SharePoint Developer to support one of our Federal clients in Washington, DC! This opportunity is metro accessible, L'Enfant Plaza! You’ll be part of a team building and maintaining intranet and reporting services for DHS.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain SharePoint pages, sites, and content in SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Design, develop, and customize team sites, forms, libraries, lists, views, web parts and workflows.
- Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint 2010/2013 features and functionalities.
- Create workflows using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Attend customer and staff meetings as required. Facilitate meetings as appropriate.
- Capture business requirements and discuss SharePoint usability and limitations.
- Provide technical assistance to team members and customers.
- Administer permissions and provide level of access.
- Assist in creating standard operating procedures for SP tools and writing corresponding technical documentation.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Superior customer service skills and willingness to work with clients to solve their problems
- Ability to create standard operating procedures and processes as well as technical documentation.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.