If you are a true technologist who is looking to get your hands on the most cutting-edge development in the Atlanta market, this could be the perfect career opportunity! Rapidly growing Financial Software company is looking for self-motivated Software Engineers with a love for technology who want to grow their career and contribute to an award-winning organization.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity offering 100% remote in US with excellent opportunity for growth.
- Highly-competitive salaries
- 401k match
- 100% remote
- Bonus structure
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest technologies
A sampling of duties includes:
- Fully understand and be able to support all aspects of the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Design and develop SPAs with React.js , HTML5, CSS3
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs
- Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge on rapidly-changing Technology trends and new releases to make suggestions for product efficiency
- Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues
- Participate in frequent releases and deployments
- Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary
To be successful; you should possess most of the following:
- 2+ years of hands-on React.js development
- 2+ years of hands-on Mongo and Express development
- 5+ years of hands-on development with HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Hands-on experience with one or more Object-Oriented languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs using Node.js
- Experience building solutions with a non-relational, clustered database
Any of these would be a plus but not required:
- Payments or financial services industry experience
- Experience building mobile applications using React Native
- Hands-on design and development experience with: MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, React Native, Kafka, Elastic Search
- Experience developing complex mobile applications using Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, React Native
- Active GitHub
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.