This role will help drive the development of serverless production applications and tools for our customers, including new development and the modernization of existing applications.
3-6 month remote contract
What you will be doing
- Create well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
- Identify and address product bugs, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
- Help determine technical feasibility and solutions for business requirements.
- Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
- Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with AWS serverless technologies specifically Lambda,
- API Gateway, DynamoDB, or other related AWS services desired.
- Strongly prefer experience with Angular and/or React for SPA development.
- Experience with relational databases, including designing complex schemas and queries required.
- Experience developing within distributed systems or a microservice based architecture required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.