- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate roll-out of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible.
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
- Collaboration with ServiceNow System Administration and key stakeholder teams to analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements into a valid solution.
- Work with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support.
- Support design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst and other team members.
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development.
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from internal team and align into ServiceNow development
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another engineering or technical discipline.
- Additional years of related work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with system configuration, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
- Prior experience with code reviews.
- Experience includes previous development in ServiceNow.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or telephone .
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .